2008年12月16日星期二

sux life

i reli hate all this!
yesterday i mention bout the "dirty" popo


tiu nia sing
i was so pissed off!!!

我觉得很厌烦


1stly i dont really like this job
and my job partner
wth they make up in the shop
and juz ran here ran there and gossip here and ther
somemore bring bf to the shop and sit there chit chat
its all fine!
i juz pretend i was nice to everyone
i didn't show any bad face
and i don't reli wanna get reli close to them
i know we're not the same type of human
i dun like wat theey chat bout but i have to pretend tat i was
一天下来我为自己的敷衍感到累



tat's fine
its job and i have to face this



when i reach home
i juz saw everyone was face black black
diu nia ma my 6th sense tell me tat sure got ppl argue again


my bro told me tat my mom and my grandma was agrued juz now
wtf tiap tiap hari gaduh syiok sangat ke?
i was so pissed off

its juz small matter and my grandma is being so so sensitive until everyone cant stand
and wateva ppl do she will juz say its my mom fault
i feel damm angry wif all this

TMD 我没有义务把我的床让出来
也没有义务让人家的婆婆的咯
已经很多次了
忍耐也该有个限度

yala i know this post is kinda weird and noboady will understand
as long as i wrote out my feel
who cares!

gek sei me i tell u
diu nia sing
tiap tiap hari marah marah
sikit sikit barang sudah bising bising kat situ

3 条评论:

  1. gal,cheer up!
    don't think too much!
    if really don't like,just quit it!

    回复删除
  2. 为了那口饭(工作)...
    有很多时候没办法...
    要戴着面具做人...
    虽然很不爽...
    但也要忍耐...
    @@

    家事... 看开点吧...
    你婆婆也在"候车亭"了...
    ^^

    回复删除
  3. 小宝贝~不要乱乱D人家~

    对不起,我抽不到空去陪你。

    回复删除