2009年4月4日星期六


yeah happy birthday to myself muahaha
omg sudah tua la
no more 18岁 pok pok 脆 already la
aiyoo i dun care la
no more 18 i'm still so 青春 de la muahaha XD



mangkali is the 1st guy who call me
haha tan kenn ji sudah kalah la [although you're the 1st one who gimme my present XD]
never think he did remember my bday yea
thanks ya buddy for calling me from universiti hutan which is so faaaaarrrrr away from me hehe~ miss u so mmuch la holiday faster come back yea
then we go kay elle one day trip again!!! XD



then once i on my msn i get this :



hehe long time never see this speechless guy liao oso la(康佑)
是不是森州人情味比较重啊??
miss pd sooo muchie la!!!




then is mollie's turn muahaha
so hapi la se her!!! XD


how come my fei fei din remmeber my bday ah... sobs...
so bad la this stupid 学弟 每次都这样......


today i went to find fei fei then went timesquare
shops alot pokai liao la
OVER OVER THE SITUATION IS NOT UNDER CONTROL!!
well i gone crazy and i bought 12 T shirts [but oni cost me RM114 muahaha~XD]
fei fei laugh like hell when saw i buy so many of it
the plastic bag BLACK in colour
so huge lah!!
like selling pirated vcd and dvd liddat


mali mali!! ada cd yang murah!!
hollywood ada bollywood pun ada!!!
buy 2 free 1 cepat mari la!!!!
thailand punya pun ada~~!!!


shit.. crazy la us
stupid la coz tat may kay
everytime make me spend alot when shop wif her!!!

but i like to have meal with bebo ling so much la
我饱了我很饱了我非常饱了
BUT STILL EATING PUNYA!!!!

hahaha~~~


thanks for the birthday wishes
from
liang
lester
chicken little
sin
meng ho
kay
soon cheong
笨蛋
sin yee
eng yeow
minah
xueyin

thanks so much~ muaxx


sudah tua sudah tua !!
tat's y i dun wan cakes and candles haiz :<

i got bday wishes:
i wan leng leng de face la... dun wan pimples liao la so miss last time before form 6 de skin condition la wei....

没有评论:

发表评论