2010年7月23日星期五

i need to talk

it's so late already
i suppose to go to the bed
but now i'm blogging again
well, i think i need to talk
i dun care whether i'm talking to my blog or person
of course it will be good if there's somebody
since i cant so i will just express it here


things go so badly after i miss the ptptn due date
i was searching, or maybe hunting job like hell after i realise i have to pay my fes without the loan
everyday same school life same group of no manners bitches
i think i could be able to get rid of it cause i've been facing uncountable bitches in my life
u wont believe tht my one and only bestie in the college is a malay
like school mate, we chat alot and sit to each other every class and skip class together
i think this is the only good thing happen on me after i start my college life
i really so thankful to god
coz he let me meet someone like nadia


this june was such a rushie month
i even have to bring unsettle stuff to this month and when i realise, it's already middle of july.
i submit my assignment on 1 oc where the due time is actually 12 noon because of some misunderstanding and accident
and my lecturer was like "i dun wan to hear any excuses"
and i was lik "wat the fuck 我们走着瞧" i think i hate her good enough
shedunevenknowhowtoteachlor!!
well but presentation is over
assignment is over


i've been to malacca two times in 48 hours last week
i cant actually believe myself was doing crazy stuff like this
and what so sad is, it's not for fun but it's for work
so dam tired man

i forget my date to wen-xin and i was working when she called me up
thank god she's not waiting me at home
sorry lah. i dun really know wat am i doing lately.行尸走肉 perhaps =(

i wish my fren happy birthday last night
and i get cool reply from her, maybe she hates me
i wouldn't force myself to leave a single words for her i i'm not sincere
maybe i meant to be hate her frens but not her
i'm so unhappy


yes,unhappy =(
i dun wan to talk to hero bcause he will start an wei me with dun care bout those frens that dun care bout you
i'm not heroin
i always care bout ppl who i feel worth to care
the feeling come to worst when i feel so alone while all ppl have their gangs.
i always miss my frens
i always miss chicken little and may kay
i always feel that i', so alone in KL
after maykay went to local u nobody accompany me to plaze GM already
and no time talk to me after lei wei went to singapore
my college are so near to jing but i am to bz to meet her
and i aways hate myself, for being unsocialable to others.


sometimes i feel scare too
toward my fren who are changing their personality
i understand myself so well until i know we cant be fren if she changed to be that type of person
it's a weird feel when u so close to that pp but u dun understand her


well i dun even know wat i'm talking about
sorry my blog to make u so confuse
i alway want to write in chinese, bliv me
but i have no time

gd9 ='(

没有评论:

发表评论