2010年3月1日星期一

yes, my friends =)

i just told my fren that i miss her
yes she used to be beside me while i having upset period =(
i do miss her right now altho i'm not really upset

don't friends mean that??
we dont use to stick to each other coz we not studying in same school.
we dont shop together coz we have differrent fashion taste.
we dont take same course and same college while we having ability in different area.
we dont tuition together coz we are not staying in same area.
we dont pub,we dont club.
we even dont have our own trip to any place becoz we cant match our time.

but when it comes to my upset period,or when i need somebody to talk to, they usually pops out in my mind,so quickly.
when i have something funny,or gossips, or even scandal, she will be the first one that i wants to share with.
when i woke up inthe morning and feel wanna hanging out,they usually agree to go out with me,altho is such a random idea.



everytime when we hanging out together,those noise that we makes can even blew the shop ceiling away.
and we used to talk non stop,we even grab the chance to talk becoz we love to talk so much.
they happy for me when they realise that i'm having such a good life right now.
i will try my best to find out sometime while i'm pretty busy just to having a short chat with them, i guess they do the same.

yes i'm talking bout u, my fren.
dont look here look thr,look left look right.
yes u,the one who reading this.

4 条评论:

  1. tslking about me neh..so touch=DD

    lalala,i wana duihaoruzuo..=D

    回复删除
  2. haha.. wel-you-come to duihaoruzuo.
    we come plan for vacation la!! bila cuti!!!

    回复删除
  3. u said u will tell us the surprise hero gave u if we leave comment
    we did
    n when u gonna tell us?

    回复删除
  4. ahwei:
    next post lar.. coz i not free to take picture.. .wait ah.. sorry~~~

    回复删除